CoaguChek INRange purchasing and support information
Talk to your doctor to see if self-testing is right for you.
Once you and your doctor have decided that INR self-monitoring is right for you, Roche is committed to making it as easy as possible for you to start self-monitoring with CoaguChek INRange. Our friendly customer support staff will be able to guide you and answer any questions you may have.
CoaguChek Care Line
Monday - Friday
9am - 6pm
0808 100 7666 (UK)
1 800 992 868 (IE)
Buy a CoaguChek system
in our Shop
A dedicated service for patients
The CoaguChek Care Line is a UK-based operation and was set up to handle enquiries relating to the CoaguChek INRange meter.
When testing warfarin at home, we will support you through every step of your self-monitoring, please contact us
- If you are already self-monitoring your INR and have questions
- If you are actively seeking more information about the benefits of self-monitoring.
- When a CoaguChek is purchased, the CoaguChek Care Line takes calls to guide the end user step-by-step through meter set-up, performing an INR test, and answer any specific questions.
This service helps you get your meter up and running properly and provides an opportunity for Roche to help give you confidence in self-monitoring.
As part of the CoaguChek training support package, we offer telephone training via our Care Line team. This covers any help you need to get you started and support you along the way:
• Freephone access to the CoaguChek® Care Line, and free ongoing technical support
• One-to-one telephone training with a CoaguChek Specialist. Training includes:
• Initial meter set up – how to set up a new meter, following the CoaguChek ‘Step by Step Guide’ *
• Test Preparation – what is required to perform a test and features of the lancing device
• Performing a test – wet and dry run through of how to perform a test
• Ongoing support – including error code explanation (also covered in user manual)
• Refresher training, as required
• Access to Helicon Health Ltd eLearning courses - Visit www.strokeprevent.live to learn more
• Opportunity to purchase direct via the Care Line team
1. Shah, SG Robinson, I. BNC Health Serv RES 2011: 11(1):25